LHD for Mining
Cat® LHDs offers unique features not found in any other product in the underground coal market, particularly in the area of the cab and controls. These machines set the bar in the sub-10 market. LHDs are engineered to access low seam operations that have proven difficult to access with current equipment available.
- Lift capacity of sub-10 tonnes / sub-11 tons at 600 mm / 23.6 in from fork face and 2.7 m3 / 3.5 yd3 bucket
- RAS or QDS attachment lifting plate
- Turbocharged, after-cooled, 4-cycle diesel engine with 4-speed transmission with manual or electronic push-button powershift with forward / reverse mode
- Wet bath or dry type exhaust system with diesel particulate filtration
- Optional OEM heavy-duty axles with SAHR fail safe brakes
NOTE: Models subject to regional availability. Please check with your local dealer for more information.