Feeder Breakers for Mining
More than 1,000 Cat® feeder breakers are enabling productivity and profitability on mine sites around the world. Heavy-duty frame construction, high tractive effort and the ability to have the tail piece integrated into the main frame make our feeder breakers the perfect fit for longwall development sections. Whatever your mine operating conditions or material breaking and sizing requirements, Caterpillar can tailor a feeder breaker to meet your needs.
- Low-profile machines for seams 0.9-m / 36-in high can be configured
- Processing rates up to 1 633 tonnes per hour / 1,800 tons per hour
- Standard pick force ranges from 18 144 to 45 359 kg / 40,000 to 100,000 lb
- Maximum breaking strengths up to 206 842 kPA / 30,000 psi
- Unique spiral-pick breaker bar for hard rock and pyrite balls
- Newly designed heavy-duty crawler that drives pads
- Hydraulic or mechanical conveyor drives
- Conveyor widths of 1.2 to 1.4 m / 48 to 56 in
- Conveyor chain rated at 90 718 kg / 200,000 lbs per strand
- Multiple intake configurations to fit face haulage equipment
NOTE: Models subject to regional availability. Please check with your local dealer for more information.